Let's See What You have learned!!!!
I am extremely eager to see what you have learned as writers in the past 6 weeks. Today you will be able to show me. Please write the best personal narrative, the best true story, that you can write. Make this be the story of one time in your life. You might focus on just a scene or two. You will have only 45 minutes to write this true story, so you will need to plan, draft, revise, and edit in one sitting. Write in a way that allows you to show off all you know about narrative writing. In your writing, make sure you...
- Write a lead for your story
- Use transition words to tell what happened in order
- Elaborate to help readers picture your story
- Show don't tell what your story is "really" about
- Write an ending for you story
Good luck. I know you will write a wonderful Personal Narrative!