Writing AssessmentI'm really eager to understand what you can do as writers of narratives, of stories, so today will you please write the best personal narrative, the best true story, that you can write? Make this be the story of one time in your life. You might focus on just a scene or two. You will have only 45 minutes to write this true story, so you will need to plan, draft, revise, and edit in one sitting. Write in a way that allows you to show off all your know about narrative writing.
In your writing, make sure you:
- Write a beginning for your story
- Use transitions words to tell what happened in order
- Elaborate to help readers picture your story
- Show what your story is really about
- Write an ending for your story